Information on treatment personal data for customers
Dear Customer, with the present I Bilanciai S.r.l. would like to provide you with information on the processing of your personal data.
- Purpose (and legal bases of processing)
The personal data that you provide to us as well as those derived from browsing on our site www.ibilanciai.com will be used for the purposes of:
- provide the registration service to the site and the related services, for preliminary requirements to stipulate the sale contracts, to follow up the same and to protect the resulting credit positions (execution of the contract between the parties);
- for operational, managerial, administrative and accounting requirements, including sending commercial invoices by e-mail (in compliance with legal obligations, particularly in the tax area);
- allow access to and navigation of sites, process anonymous statistics on their use, check their functioning and ascertain any responsibility in the event of unlawful acts (legitimate interest of I Bilanciai S.r.l.);
- carry out commercial information activities and promotional activities, also based on profiling, including the sending of newsletters and advertising material also through messaging applications. The profiling activities that will be carried out will be based on the analysis of browsing and purchasing behavior and used for behavioral advertising (with explicit consent). The provision of data for the contractual purposes referred to in points a), b) and c) is mandatory (in the absence, it is not possible to follow up the sales contract and the provision of the related services). For marketing purposes under point d) you will instead be required to give your consent, without prejudice to the right of revocation at any time (without prejudice to the lawfulness of the previous treatment).
I Bilanciai S.r.l. he / she also wishes to inform you that by accessing the website in note, “cookies” may be sent to your computer, according to the methods of use available on the relative pages of each site.
- Data communication – Data transfer abroad
The personal data collected may be communicated, as per their specific competence, to public administrations for the performance of the institutional functions, to banks, to subjects specialized in the management of information systems and / or payment systems, to subjects who provide goods and services offered by I Bilanciai S.r.l, to subjects carrying out transport or shipping activities, to subjects of which I Bilanciai S.r.l it makes use of promotional, advertising, marketing and communication activities, legal and consulting firms, persons responsible for keeping accounts or auditing the financial statements of I Bilanciai S.r.l., to public authorities for the fulfillment of the law.
Personal data will not be disseminated in any case.
To the extent strictly necessary for the execution of the contractual relationship, your personal data may be disclosed to third parties, such as by way of example suppliers of products and / or services, located both within the European Union and outside of the same. Any non-EU transfer is regulated by specific contracts designed to require the recipient to comply with the adequate guarantees required by current legislation.
- General aspects
The processing of your personal data may consist, in addition to their collection, in their registration, storage, modification, communication, cancellation in an automated or semi-automated form and their data will be kept in paper and / or electronic / computer / optical format.
All personal data processed by I Bilanciai S.r.l. they are protected by appropriate security measures, as required by current legislation and for the time strictly necessary to fulfill the purposes referred to in point 1.
For the purposes referred to in points a) and b) your data will be kept for the period prescribed by law. For the purposes referred to in point c) the data will be stored for 2 years.
For the purposes referred to in point d) the data will be stored until the revocation of consent or termination of the contractual relationship.
As foreseen by the art. 13 of the RGPD (EU) 2016/679, we remind you that you have the right to apply to I Bilanciai S.r.l. access to your personal data, correction, cancellation of the same (where applicable) or limitation of processing. It also has the right to revoke the authorization to process the data for which it has given consent, as well as the right to lodge a complaint with the Authority for the Protection of Personal Data.
All rights summarized above can be exercised by writing to: firstname.lastname@example.org, We will respond to you without delay.
The Data Controller is I Bilanciai S.r.l., in the person of its legal representative, with registered office in Via dell’Industria, 35 – 76121 Barletta.
I Bilanciai S.r.l. in particular, it has the task of coherently and consistently managing the consents and guaranteeing the exercise of the rights mentioned above.
I Bilanciai S.r.l. is always reachable, for clarification, at the e-mail address: email@example.com,